Conservative MP for Tatton. George Osborne became Chancellor of the Exchequer in May 2010.
Image: George Osborne used with permission from the official Conservative party web site.
George Osborne's connections
Labour MP for Camberwell and Peckham
Minister for Universities and Science
Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
Secretary of State for Defence
The Coalition Cabinet team
George Osborne leaked information about Oleg Deripaska and Lord Peter Mandelson - source: The Times
George Osborne leaked information about Lord Mandelson and Oleg Deripaska - source: The Times
George Osborne was given hospitality, car use and airport transfers by the World Economic Forum - source: Members interests
George Osborne became MP for Tatton in 2001 after Martin Bell - source: conservatives.com
Jason Gissing was an Oxford contemporary of George Osborne - source: www.timesonline.co.uk
George Osborne is a fan of Madonna - source: dailymail.co.uk
George Osborne is an admirer of Keira Knightley - source: dailymail.co.uk
George Osborne edited the same student magazine as Rachel Johnson - source: Wikipedia
George Osborne changed his name, as did Vince Cable - source: Wikipedia
Jesse Norman is former special adviser to George Osborne - source: jesse4hereford.com
- Nathaniel Rothschild and George Osborne met and became friends while at prep school Colet Court. - source: Daily Mail
- George Osborne studied modern history at Magdalen College, Oxford. He received a 2.1 degree. - source: The Guardian
- George Osborne went to St Paul's school, a private school in west London. - source: The Guardian
- George Osborne and writer Oscar Wilde were both demy scholars at Magdalen College, Oxford. - source: wikipedia
- Both men attended Magdalen College, Oxford University, where they were awarded a Demy scholarship. - source: Wikipedia
StoriesView all stories (13)
It's the economy, stupid. Channel 4 asks the chancellors
Will the economy decide your vote? As the clock ticks down to election 2010, Alistair Darling, George Osborne and Vince Cable went head-to-head in Channel 4's Ask the Chancellors.
Can Robert Chote maintain the independence of the new Office for Budget Responsibility?
Today sees the release of the OBR's latest forecast for UK growth. Who Knows Who asks if Whitehall politics will curb the independence of its new boss, Robert Chote.